• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Bonded Four!

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
Hello Ru!

I would like to proudly pronounce that i have a successful bond of a group of 4!
Toffee, Daisy, Fuzzums AND George :love: :D

My little boy is all grown up!

So yesturday, it was too hot indoors so i thought i would chance my luck and put them into the run in the garden. Fuzzy started to bite everyones bums, i stopped her a couple of times then they all just layed down and relaxed :shock:
They behaved really well, i then tried them in the hutch in the evening.. There was a little bit of nudging and then they all settled down again! Last night i kept going out there and checking every 20 - 30 minutes :oops: before i went to bed.
I then found them this morning all snuggled up with someone :love:

George came hopping up to the front for his noserubs :love:

They are back in the run this morning, doing really well. Then later on i will try them out in the garden free range.

Couple of photos from this morning:

Daisy
P5280309.jpg

P5280310.jpg

P5280343.jpg

P5280339.jpg

George
P5280315.jpg

P5280323.jpg

P5280345.jpg

P5280338.jpg

Toffee
P5280320.jpg

P5280329.jpg

P5280317.jpg

P5280332.jpg

Fuzzums (Please excuse her fur! She is in need of a brush & cut ;) )
P5280326.jpg

P5280333.jpg

P5280347.jpg

Sorry for the long post! :wave:

Not managed to get a photo of all four yet.. still trying :)

congrats :D They look happy and content together :) If you dont mind me asking, where did you get your run? It looks ace and i love how the top folds.

YAY!!! What fantastic news. I'm so please for you:)
Great pictures too, gorgeous bunnies:love:

How is Toffee doing? Has the sneezing stopped? xx

Thank you everyone :D They are getting along great!

congrats :D They look happy and content together :) If you dont mind me asking, where did you get your run? It looks ace and i love how the top folds.

Thank you :) I got my run from Ebay: Click here

YAY!!! What fantastic news. I'm so please for you:)
Great pictures too, gorgeous bunnies:love:

How is Toffee doing? Has the sneezing stopped? xx

Thank you :D

Toffee seems better now that he is outside, his sneezing seems to have died down, thankfully! but im still keeping a close eye on him.

They are now enjoying free range!! I showed George how to get back into the hutch and he keeps going in and out :lol: :D
He also came indoors!! :lol: He saw my mum and ran back out ;) :love:

Back