• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best feature

Stufi

Alpha Buck
Whats your rabbits best feature? I love everything about her (her little fat mouth makes me smile every time :love:) but i esp love how her fluffy neck :love::love:

IMG_3703.jpg

I love Lillys big fluffy feet and chuncky but :love:
002-1.jpg

I love Dexters massive ears and dissaproving looks :love:
060.jpg

I love Carlisles grumpy grandad face which when he eats his face creaces and it looks like he has a moustache! :love:
023.jpg

I love Jaspers blue eyes and fuzzy afro fur :love:
021.jpg

I love Sooty's fuzzy little bum...
CIMG0784.jpg

He looks like he's wearing a tutu mid malt!:D

Last edited:
ooooh i forgot about their bum, Ive nicknamed womble fluffy bum now because she has two small strands of hair either side of her tail which is twice as long as the rest of her fur :lol:

i love eric's 'special' nose (part is missing cos he was a very poorly baby) and his white fluffy tum.
i adore essie's eyes and the way she can stretch her body soooooo much when she's pretending to be brave and investigate things, hardly moving her gorgeous paws.

I love Toffees little mouth, whiskers and poses :love:

P4240077.jpg

I love Daisy's 'smudge' on her nose and attidude :love:

Daisy.jpg

I love Fuzzum's Fuzz! and the boss role in the group :lol: :love:

070809090.jpg

I love George's cuteness, poses and his big feet and bumbum :love:

P50802252.jpg

P4090101.jpg

I love Timmys little white patch on his nose thats in the shape of a downward pointing arrow so when his nose twitches it looks like the arrows signing downwards, "this way" :lol::love:

I love Mimis ever so slightly tilted head that makes her look constantly curious, and her big gremlin ears :love::love:

I could gush for hours about every hair on my bunnies bodies :love:

Dellys ears and nose :love:

206.jpg

Her spots - which are almost identical each side...

034-2.jpg

035-2.jpg

and her line!

021-1.jpg

Oggiebums general squishyness :love:

080-2.jpg

029-2.jpg

I always think he looks like a cow because of his markings..

005-10.jpg

His feet (when they were clean - now he loves to sit and flop in the litter tray...:roll:)

001-10.jpg

and just because :love:

I love all my bunnies eyes, apart from that I love everything about them:love:

RUSig3-1.jpg

Jingles fur is like velvet though, really lovely :love:
DSC00507.jpg

Back