• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Playful bunnies this morning...Action shots... Very Pic Heavy!!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Im really cross i was abit slow with the camera and some good shots are blurred, will try again another day, they're all asleep now!! :lol:

This is them playing this morning...

IMG_4690.jpg

IMG_4699.jpg

IMG_4700.jpg

IMG_4702.jpg

IMG_4709.jpg

IMG_4696.jpg

IMG_4683.jpg

IMG_4685.jpg

IMG_4678.jpg

IMG_4676.jpg

IMG_4674.jpg

IMG_4680.jpg

Teddy with his appletree branch:lol:
IMG_4673.jpg

IMG_4664.jpg

IMG_4668.jpg

IMG_4663.jpg

Oh WOW They are fantastic, especially the first lot. Just a friendly word of warning though, please be careful with the twigs/branches, I know you are supervising them, but if they ran off with it, it can so easily turn into a very nasty accident that could be fatal.

Oh WOW They are fantastic, especially the first lot. Just a friendly word of warning though, please be careful with the twigs/branches, I know you are supervising them, but if they ran off with it, it can so easily turn into a very nasty accident that could be fatal.

Its an applebranch so not brittle and i was holding it, Dreamer and Teddy like to chew them in half. I'm sensible enough to not give them anything that will harm them dont worry ;) thankyou though x

That's o.k, it's just I've seen too many dogs injured (some even killed) because people throw sticks for their dogs, they they run off with, get stuck in the ground and then go straight through the windpipe or through the cheek cavity :(

They are absolutely gorgeous buns though, was wondering if I could pinch one of the pics of the one with a willow ball for an info leaflet please.

That's o.k, it's just I've seen too many dogs injured (some even killed) because people throw sticks for their dogs, they they run off with, get stuck in the ground and then go straight through the windpipe or through the cheek cavity :(

They are absolutely gorgeous buns though, was wondering if I could pinch one of the pics of the one with a willow ball for an info leaflet please.

Yeh i have seen this too, awful :(

Yes of course you can :)

Would you mind if I sketched from some of the pictures you took.
They are pure essence of bun- all mine do if they see me with a camera is try to eat it.

:love::love::love:

They're all so cute. I love the second one of Dreamer, with his sweet little mouth. :love:

How do you get them to play with toys.!! :shock:

My two just want to run around and eat the carpet! :roll: hehe

Really lovely pictures though! :)

Back