• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

:-D got my bunnies!

wabbit118

Young Bun
Finally got my two rescued bunnies today :-D How do i put piccys on??? They are called Aimee and Sara atm but i might change them... Aimee and Sara arnt really bunnie names... i was thinking Bugs and Lola (bugs bunnys gf) but there both girls n bugs is a boys name :-/ hmmm! I'll see if i find out any names that suit them when i learn their personalities :-D so dont want to go to work tomorrow!! i want to stay with them grrrrrr!

Emily x

That's great! What about Lola and Luna? They were the names I chose but my sister never liked them :roll:

You can use Flickr or Photobucket for your photos :)

Great news about the arrival of your new bunnies and well done for giving a pair of rescue bunnies a good home :wave:

Look forward to seeing piccies :)

Yes! My little lady bun is called Lola. It's nice in the morning to say "AlloLola!" Benson gets Benbo! Lola's a lovely soft name I think.

piccysss!

Here are some piccys of my gorgeous new bunnies Lulu and Lola! I picked them up last Monday (28th june) and they have settled in well!! They like to be difficult when im trying to get them out the run lol i have to climb in to get them lol but they are very spoilt and love them to bits already :D

IMG_2315.jpg

Lola (brown and white) and Lulu (black and white) chillaxing in their run after racing around binkying and skipping :)

IMG_2314.jpg

More chillaxing!

IMG_2313.jpg

Lulu posing for the camera :)

IMG_2307.jpg

Munching on some grass

IMG_2296.jpg

Lola knows shes gorgeous!

IMG_2304.jpg

Waiting for treats :)

Arn't they gorgeous!!
They are lionhead sisters, they are rescued bunnies that were left with untreated mites so they lost nearly all their fur :-( their fur has now grown back gorgeous and there long fur around their kneck will grow abit more as its the last to grow, Lola's is longer than Lulus at the moment. They both let me give them a nose rub now but Lola is abit more fidgety and panicky when it comes to picking her up! But i havn't even had them for a week yet so i'm sure their just going to get more and more confident every day!!

I've been waiting to see these pics....
:love::love::love:
Gorgeous buns!! Absolutely gorgeous!
They were worth the wait!!

Awwww they are beautiful, they will get more confident with time, lots of sitting with them and let them come to you is good. :love:

yes totally worth the wait :D they run up to me, tolerate one nose rub then run off kicking haha! Lola had an improvement yesterday because shes the most nervous of the two but she actually stayed put and let me rub her nose and stroke her ears, she had plenty of space to run of but she sat there happily :D only problem is ive got to get them in a carrier today to take them to the vets for their VHD jab :-/ not looking forward to that :( I was struggling to get Lola out the run the other day, i'd been out there nearly an hour and it was getting darker and darker so i tryed to get her in the carrier but she panicked so badly! like she thought i was taking her back :( so i gave up with the carrier and eventually managed to pick her up securly.

Back