• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few random photos.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Last Piccies of Spice, who was PTS on Friday. She was such a delicate little lady.
023-1.jpg

Buns in their temporary runs.
010-2.jpg

011.jpg

Guess who, outside for the first time. Not a big run, but some fresh air.

001-2.jpg

Some flowers.

033.jpg

031.jpg

Always sad to lose a pet.Little Spice....So pretty.
and surprise!! Bunny pics!! Specially you know who in the run.....:wave:

Specially you know who in the run.....:wave:

I keep thinking she looks how General Woundwort would, in that photo, she looks very grumpy. She loves it now as she's next to the trio, have been wondering if the trio could become a 4 some.:shock:

I keep thinking she looks how General Woundwort would, in that photo, she looks very grumpy. She loves it now as she's next to the trio, have been wondering if the trio could become a 4 some.:shock:

**gulps**....rather you than me!!!!
But try it!! You never know!!
Someone on here recently had an accident where 3 buns became 4 or was it 2 became 3..I forget...but the lone bunny just walked into the plural bunnies and they just clicked.
Like us, they choose their own friends!!!!

I would be great if it worked like that, Katie needs to be speyed first and needs to lose weight before that. Her eyes are much better and the picking up to go into/ out of the run is doing her a lot of good.

I would be great if it worked like that, Katie needs to be speyed first and needs to lose weight before that. Her eyes are much better and the picking up to go into/ out of the run is doing her a lot of good.

Im really pleased.Such a lovely bun.Perhaps the spey will help with her temper.Ever hopeful.

Im really pleased.Such a lovely bun.Perhaps the spey will help with her temper.Ever hopeful.

Her temper has improved too, she was very hormonal at the beginning- although I now wonder if it was also fear. She did go through a wee phase of nest building as well ( which had me really worried), but she is lovely after a bit of confident handling. She runs up to see you, and waits for you to feed grass stalks through the mesh.:lol:

Her temper has improved too, she was very hormonal at the beginning- although I now wonder if it was also fear. She did go through a wee phase of nest building as well ( which had me really worried), but she is lovely after a bit of confident handling. She runs up to see you, and waits for you to feed grass stalks through the mesh.:lol:

Awwww bless her!! Surprising what a bit of confidence and trust will do.

I love your runs, they look so airy ... oh, and the buns are lovely too :D

They are good, except when you need to get in. They were made by a local company who have people with physical/ mental disabilities working under supervision and they use recycled wood, however they have put massive doors on that lift upwards and they are really heavy!

The houses attached are slighty smaller than the runs and Runt especially loves running in and out at full speed- the must be 14 ft long in total and 6 ft wide (edited by Mike):lol:.

Last edited:
:love:I love your runs they look so neat and tidy:) Lovely flowers and bunnies:love: and Spice really was very pretty, Sleep welll Spice xx

Back