• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cleaning out pics.

Indie22

Young Bun
My hutches may not be as big and fancy as some of the indoor rabbits on here have but the most important thing is they are happy so took some pics while cleaning out. Still gotta get a sponge in their as the nethies are at that age and have redocorated the walls.

hutches8.jpg

hutches7.jpg

hutches6.jpg

Is it all for me mum?

hutches5.jpg

hutches3.jpg

There was a big cuffufle about someone taking dylans biscuit, never would have guessed who it was

hutches2.jpg

In their bed area, little and large.

hutches1.jpg

Thanks for the comments. Little jeff stayed out playing when the terrential rain came on. He had no intention of going to bed. Thankfully its still hot.

Your hutch I think is about the same size as mine. Lol.

Anyway your rabbits are SO adorable! especially the picture of the bunneh trying to pull that huge bag of food hahah.

Your buns all look very happy in their hutches and runs so don't apologise.
Even more in love with your buns than from the last thread :love::lol:

Your buns all look very happy in their hutches and runs so don't apologise.
Even more in love with your buns than from the last thread :love::lol:

I will have loads more pics if you are all happy to be bored to death eventually. I know they are happy in them but I like seeing all those comfy cosy indoor hutches. I have loads of reptiles in my room though so indoor buns isnt possible. I dont mind sitting on the shed floor for hours though lol.

Very cute bunnies:love: laughing my head off at the bed of food goodness knows how many times the size of the tiny bunny, who's claiming it all with a good chin rub regardless :lol::lol::lol:

Very cute bunnies:love: laughing my head off at the bed of food goodness knows how many times the size of the tiny bunny, who's claiming it all with a good chin rub regardless :lol::lol::lol:

do you mean the one the rabbit is leaning on. Thats for all four and isnt filled completely but 4 heads dont fit around one full small bowl.

or do you mean the sack?

I will have loads more pics if you are all happy to be bored to death eventually. I know they are happy in them but I like seeing all those comfy cosy indoor hutches. I have loads of reptiles in my room though so indoor buns isnt possible. I dont mind sitting on the shed floor for hours though lol.

Lol, I do the same in their run, let them hop all over me whilst I'm on here on my phone

Its cold in the winter but my dog keeps me cosy, loves the rabbits too. A 43kg german shepherd isnt the usual friend of a mini lop but never mind. He adores them.
he does try to tiolet them (brought up with kittens) but think i have convinced him they are quite capable.

Back