• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new bunny Timmy

annie78art

Banned
My new Rabbit Timmy as been with me for two weeks now hes getting tame but its a slow process hes scrammed my arms to bits. But hes so sweet and I cant help but pick him up. :love:

Number of posts: 868
Registration date: 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Welcome Timmy. My new bunny. Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:25 pm Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
I just got a mini Bob. I named him Timmy. Hes a dutch like Bob was and black and white I hope he as the qualitys Bob had and lives a long life like Bob did. Photos will be added as soon as Timmy as settle. I was gonna let him live up stairs with Jack but my Hubby said I was taking the p! Embarassed So hes in the shed. Very Happy Just happy to have him hes only little. I checked him all over before I got him. Teeth bum and bits. His tummy is a little tubby. But hes most probably puppy fat lol. His head goes up and down up and down as hes infestigating. Hes like a chicken.http://www.flickr.com/photos/38350688@N02/4709544966/

Last edited:
I got another Bunny lop eared called Trampy she is so tame and laid back. I want Timmy done so they can live together but I am so nervous.

get them both done, we can help with a bond, male dutchies ive found to be quite laid back its not often you get and agressive one, if both are neutered young enough before hormone settle in its shouldnt be hard to bond them

boys as young as 12 weeks provided his plumbs have dropped girls as young as 5 months pending on weight, size.

:D gotta love the dutch, all mine are indoors 2 in my bedroom 2 in my living room OH gets no say :lol:

Timmy is now almost 5 months and is getting done on monday. Will he be ok to stay in his hutch in the shed. Or will he need tlc and come in the house? :)

Back