• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Keith says "I so misserables"

rosiebunny

Mama Doe
I opened the back door to air out the house and Keith hopped outside to sit in the rain. He ran about a bit then sat in the middle of the yard. He was all hunched up, blinking away the rain, looking very very sad.
It was like he was wallowing in his own self-made pool of misery. I was stood at the back door going "come on Keith, come inside, come on...." and just sat there staring at me looking very unhappy indeed, so I had to coax him inside with green beans...
Now he's nomming away, happy as larry, dead chuffed with himself.
Was that his plan all along?

He's a bad wee rascal's what he is!!

I like it when mine have been running about in a drizzle - when you stroke them you can get loads of dead hair out!!

You're so shocked you can't even spell her name ;)

I don't let my buns out in rain! Shame on you all :no:

Not shocked - just pooped! Piggies kept me awake half the night with their burbling - I finally got up at 3am to see what the racket was, and they'd knocked their water bottle off and were thirsty. Couldn't get back to sleep afterwards.

Not shocked - just pooped! Piggies kept me awake half the night with their burbling - I finally got up at 3am to see what the racket was, and they'd knocked their water bottle off and were thirsty. Couldn't get back to sleep afterwards.

:lol: silly sausages. Mine sit and purr all night long it's quite soothing though.

Mine don't really make many noises at all :shock::shock: what's wrong with em? I'm only on cause, er, em, I'm only on because, ehhhh...

Oh I miss you guys!!! OK!!! I need my fix!!!!

Gotta go early tonight and get to sleep. Visiting my new school and meeting new class tomorrow and the school is farther away. Need to get up earlier to tend 'farm' before I go. :roll:

Mine don't really make many noises at all :shock::shock: what's wrong with em? I'm only on cause, er, em, I'm only on because, ehhhh...

Oh I miss you guys!!! OK!!! I need my fix!!!!

Gotta go early tonight and get to sleep. Visiting my new school and meeting new class tomorrow and the school is farther away. Need to get up earlier to tend 'farm' before I go. :roll:

:love::love: we miss you too!!

Maybe their squeakboxes are broken :shock:

Oh Piggy Hazel's works! Loud and clear when I try to lift her!! Such a drama queen. Amazingly stops when I shove a bazil leaf in her wee squeeky gub!! She forgets how terrified she is!:p

:lol: Gizmo likes to squeak at me, her little ears go right back with each squeak. I think she's telling me off but it doesn't have the desired effect, I just laugh at her

Have you tried nail clipping yet? That's when they get really loud :lol:

Eh... I don't do nail clipping. Dont trust myself! That's the vets job!! She's very good at it. I get Chester in a half nelson and she sorts out the rest. Hopefully it wont take a half nelson to get piggie tootsies done :shock:

Back