• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holiday snaps of my lovely doggie + a baby wildie

x-vic-x

Mama Doe
Can we go on the beach now

Callie-Holiday021.jpg

Let me go and play

Callie-Holiday030.jpg

Callie-Holiday027.jpg

Why can't I get on your bed

Callie-Holiday019.jpg

Looking Pretty

Callie-Holiday016.jpg

Mom there's something out here

Callie-Holiday014.jpg

Look who was outside, he was there for the whole 2 weeks, we saw him every morning and evening.

Callie-Holiday004.jpg

Callie-Holiday005-1.jpg

It was Callie's first holiday and she loved it, we are hoping to go again soon.

We have a caravan in Barmouth, Wales. Our site is very dog friendly so it was great for Callie as she doesn't like other dogs and tends to bark at them. It was great in the week as there was hardly anyone there, but it did get busy at the weekends.

Callie - what a beautiful name :O

I am assuming she is a rotty (or a rotty mix) I am pretty scared of rottweilers lol but they are SO pretty to look at AND I prefer them with tails. I love to see rotts with tails.

She is a very beautiful dog :)

And what a cute little Wildie.

Callie is a rescue dog, she was picked up as a stray so we don't know exactly how old she is, although we think she will be around 2 now. She was only a day away from being pts as her days in the kennels were up.

We have spoken too lots of people and some think she is a pure rottie because her marking and colouring are spot on, but maybe she was the runt of the little or had a very poor start. Whereas some people think she is crossed with something else, maybe a lab?

There nothing to be frightened of with Callie, she is so friendly and cuddly.

Last edited:
I admit to being another scaredy-cat :oops:

We have a rottie next door to me and at first I used to be scared to go in my garden, and the poor bunnies :(:(:(:( I felt terrible for them.

Saying that, she is a beautiful dog and I do admire their looks... just cant help being terrified of them :roll::lol:

The baby wildie is more my thing... what a beauty :love:

awwwwww I wish some of you could meet her, just to see that not all rotties are scary.

Sorry... its all dogs I have a fear of.. not just yours :oops:

I am happier around smaller dogs as I feel I could put up a good fight if they attacked, but I know I stand no chance against the bigger dogs :oops:

I hope I have not offended.. I can still admire the photos :love:

no, you haven't offended me at all.

I just meant she could convert you because she is so lovely and calm.

I used to be absolutly terrified of dogs, :oops: I used to cross the road if I saw one coming, and wouldn't go in a park if one was off a lead so I know how you feel. I then managed to get over it and did a full 360 degree turn and now i love them.

Last edited:
She def looks pure-bred to me... I LOVE rotties!!!
They're big softies in the right homes and environments!

Callie's a gorgeous dog, want to dog-nap her :love:

Back