• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

which is the greediest?

whose the greediest

• the male

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • the female

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • both as bad as each other

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • i have same sex bunnies, please state whose greediest

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
mines always been the males, well apart from my first 2 bunnies i think thumper the female was :lol: but she had a hard life before we rescued her, think she made up for lost time

Ginger and Pickle are both boys. Ginger has always been the greediest, but I think it's starting to even out now actually. Ginger's the more 'masculine' of the pair if that helps! :lol:

Ruby is definitely greediest out of mine. She is bigger though so probably needs more food...

The men of course :love::love::love:

Although the girls love a binge on chocolate and wine and crisps if it is TIME OF THE MONTH :lol::lol::lol:

My girly bun, Bailey

She's so greedy and as soon as she's finished her portion of treat she just steals Blue's. Nasty Bunny

Well Daisy is definitely the greediest, but then as she's a giant bun and Jester's only a little lad maybe it's not a fair comparison :lol:

When they were with FHB last week she told me how funny the nurses found it when they gave them food - Daisy would leap over Jester to be the first in line!

Back