• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rabbit is starving

KTJ

Alpha Buck
Foo, my indoor rabbit, is starving. You can tell that by the pictures I took of him when I opened a new bag of food this afternoon....

DSCF6321.jpg

DSCF6324.jpg

DSCF6323.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Greedy bun wouldn't even wait until it was put in his food bowl!!!

You should see my massive lop Flopsy when he sees me taking the lid off the container with his food in it... he starts hyperventilating with excitement and running round his hutch/run like he's on speed :lol: Anyone would think I don't feed my rabbits the way they behave when they see food!!

Mae managed to push herbowl out of the hutch in an attempt to get to food this morning :roll: if shed of broken the bowl shewouldnt of got to eat ;)

Walnut goes right into the bag when there is enough room:lol::lol::lol: Its very naughty but you can't help not being annoyed when you see a little bunny bottom sticking out the food bag:love::love::love:

Back