• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

" Not Taking in Baby bunny PICs pst 25

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
..so after me saying I'm not taking in anymore rabbits until after the 5th July can anyone guess what I've just collected????
if we have a correct guess I'll post pics ( pics on post 25)

Last edited:
Well

I have here 6 x 5 week old baby bunnies, they were split form their mum a while ago:shock::censored:..and have been put back with Dad now and then..
Mum and dad have been running about together so mum is pregnant again
I am collecting the adults next week..but had to take these as the owners friends were trying to take them for their kids:roll:

so Teddys Mummy was right

pics in a mo

Well

I have here 6 x 5 week old baby bunnies, they were split form their mum a while ago:shock::censored:..and have been put back with Dad now and then..
I am collecting the adults next week..but had to take these as the owners friends were trying to take them for their kids:roll:

pics in a mo

oh blimey Jill! :shock:

Well

pics in a mo

I'd like to do a happy dance about being right....but :evil::evil::evil:

....does this mean that I'm the only one that gets pictures? Can I have a baby bunny as a prize?!;)

Mum with litter including pregnant daughter . . and the proud fathers?? . . . and the pvs owners tried to charge you for 'taking them off their hands'?????

I'd like to do a happy dance about being right....but :evil::evil::evil:

....does this mean that I'm the only one that gets pictures? Can I have a baby bunny as a prize?!;)

Sounds like there will be enough buns for everyone! :lol:

Seriously though its not funny, I know. Poor girl but at least all buns are in safe hands now!

I was right TOOO!! But you posted whilst i was still writing!!!!

Oh no I wasn't . . unless they are pregnant at 5 weeks:shock: But I was almost right . .

Last edited:
Its so hard to say no isn't it.
Well done for taking them in, although I guess its stretching your resources even futher- and I bet you didn't get a donation.

Back