• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eating blackfly?

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
One of the things I'm sure has helped esme through stasis is her love of my nasturtiums, leaves and flowers. That was what she decided to nibble so I made sure all of the pots were within her reach.

However, they're covered in blackfly, as is the spinach, but it hasn't bothered her at all. Do buns not mind the odd insect snack?

Ted licked a slug once. :oops: I don't see why there would be a problem (Blackfly don't carry anything harmful, do they?)

I dont think they do, my Timmy caught and ate a moth not long ago :shock: I started a thread on here about it and it turns out there are quite a few insectarian buns out there :shock::lol:

Bless her! Did she eat it? Glad she caught it tho-wood lice aren't usually known for their speed!

:wave:Nahhh a bit of added protein is fine for buns. The only thing I'm fussy about is that none of his food comes from near a dog loo area, or loads of traffic fumes.:)

Oh Shellypops :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I laughed so much to think of Bobby stalking a woodlouse. I love to hear about what other folk's buns get up to.

:lol: love it!!

hmm berties been scoffing the mint i was given in a huge pot...and only yesterday did i notice the greenfly:oops: i rinsed it off but they stuck on..bertie didny mind....nom nom nom:lol:

who was it on here regaled the tale of her doe hunting and killing spiders in her hutch?

Back