• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newly weds Mr and Mrs Jasper Ord

Mrs Ord

Mama Doe
Hello everyone Dexter here or Mrs Jasper Ord now :D

Mam got it right this time and picked me a very handsome husbun! We have been next to each othe for agens and she still wouldn't let me at him so a couple of weeks ago I jumped in with him we were like Romeo and Juliet when we were apart :( Mam came home and got in a right flap I don't know what all the fuss was about really :roll:

Anyway I had to go to the horrible vets :evil: Mam left me with the scary man (he was so scary I even forgot to give him a good bite and kick) Next thing I know I woke up on my own. Mem came for me not long after though so I quite like her now and give her some lickys ;) After a while she let me play with Jasper :love:

I had to bite him though just so he knows who wears the fury pants around here! He just kept on comming back for more. He wore me down after three days! I kept nipping and he just wouldn't give in (I like them persistant ;)) I gave in and give him a bit of a wash he is white and a bit of a scruff so he needed it!

We are a good match :D I'm a bossy madam and he lets me most of the time. If I get a bit too much he will stand up to me as well (no one ever has!!) I like that he's a real man know what I mean girls ;) He is very snuggly but puts me in my place if I get too bolshy. We have lots of snuggles though and washing and grooming we are very happy.

Here are are exclusive Bunnymoon photos (OK overed us thousands but I said no RU need them!!)

004-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

001.jpg

006-1.jpg

Its a miricale! I never thought she'd take him in so well. There doesn't seem to be any one dominant bun yet they both just fight over who can get their head the furtherst under each other and be groomed the most :lol:

Dexter and Jasper say "thank yous very much! Vogue wanted to do a shoot but we iz very private buns and don't want to be in the spotlight too much. OK and Hello couldn't have our bunnymoon pics but RU is special" :wave: They then started giggling and smooching with some "your the prettiest Dex" "no your the prettiest Jas" blah blah blah Newlyweds :roll:

Last edited:
Back