• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am I being paranoid?

charl86

Alpha Buck
Where I live I have no grass in my garden however my OH's mum lives just down the street and has loads of it so I take sooty round some afternoons to have a go on the grass. I live in an urban area but we do get foxes now and then, very very rarley I've seen one once (at night) in the two yrs I've lived here although my fella said hes saw them now and then when he goes out to work before dawn, apparantly we also get the odd kesteral although I've never seen one! So I only take him round when me or my fella can sit outside with him and I never move more than a couple of ft away from his run as it has no roof. Is this just being sensibe or am I being paranoid?

i wouldnt leave a bunny unsupervised in a garden, i think your right to be careful :wave::wave::wave::wave:

So long as you're right there next to him you'd be very unlucky for anything to happen. Maybe make a lid for the run too?

Back