• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sneezing Toffee / Photos Added!

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
Since Toffee has come indoors he has started sneezing?
Its only every so often, not alot...

Could it be with all the fur in the air? and dust? Allergies?
Theres quite abit of fur and dust flying in the air because of the bonding, i do try and hoover and dust it all everyday, but it doesnt help that they are moulting too!

Theres no discharge or anything... :?

He is eating, drinking and toileting fine... Still himself.

of course If it continues i will get him to the vet, i just wanted to see if you have any other ideas of what it could be?

Last edited:
The right side of his nose is a little wet, and he just sneezed out some snot?
Its clear...

Is he ok?!

I'm afraid i don't have any advice but just wanted to say i hope he gets better soon. If you are worried about him, maybe pop to the vets to get him looked at?
Sending positive vibes your way, please keep us updated on how he is:) xxx

My Timmys doing this abit aswell at the moment, just sneezing, clear eyes, lively and eating well :? Its especially when hes eating his hay so I think its more of an irritation than an infection.
I think the clear snot is a good sign but Im going to get him to the vet so they can listen to his chest anyway, better to be on the safe side :)
So worrying isnt it?! :shock:

Photos:

Toffee's Nose:

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

The Snot?

IMG_0036.jpg

Thanks for replying.

Im going to talk to my mum about it and show her the photos ive just taken.
Its only started since i brought him indoors, so im hoping its just the fur and dust from bonding.

Thats what Timmys nose looks like, although hes never produced a puddle of snot like that as far as Im aware. Id try and book him in today at the vets, but dont worry too much as it could just be a reaction to something in the house xxx

Thats what Timmys nose looks like, although hes never produced a puddle of snot like that as far as Im aware. Id try and book him in today at the vets, but dont worry too much as it could just be a reaction to something in the house xxx

Thanks. I will get my mum to phone them up this afternoon after work.
They probably wont have any appointments today, they are always busy :roll:

Back