• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies and Cats together in woodlands garden

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Spot the odd one out..... :lol:

IMG_4554.jpg

IMG_4555.jpg

IMG_4556.jpg

IMG_4557.jpg

Thought i was going to have to mow around Teddy.... he doesnt move for anything or anyone!
IMG_4558.jpg

IMG_4561.jpg

IMG_4565.jpg

IMG_4568.jpg

IMG_4575.jpg

IMG_4574.jpg

IMG_4576.jpg

IMG_4578.jpg

IMG_4589.jpg

IMG_4580.jpg

IMG_4581.jpg

IMG_4582.jpg

IMG_4584.jpg

IMG_4586.jpg

IMG_4588.jpg

My cats are housecats but you do come out in the garden with me supervised

Last edited:
Lara, you always bring a smile to my day or my week with your lovely photos. Thank you.

They are amazing! My cat hates our bunnies.

Beautiful :love:

One of my cats cannot be trusted with the bunnies. I did catch Chloe Cat the other day out in the garden with the bunnies and Sparkle did a bit of investigating and got a bit too close to her and got a smack round the face for his troubles :lol:

:love::love::love:

Skye sneaked into the garden last week when somebody opened the door. She took one look at Alfie charging towards her with his ears back and ran indoors. :lol::lol:

Awww bet Alfie was proud to look all big a scary to the kitty :lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

He was scaring me too, I tell ya. :shock: I think Skye made a wise decision. :lol:

I bet you're seriously considering the shed offer really, Lou, if it means you get closer to Dreamer. ;)

Gorgeous photos again. I love the fact, they have located the shade and are staying put. I love Teddy.

They look so at home together.:love::love::love: I wish my bunnies could go free range:(

Thankyou, they only free range when im here to supervise, same as my cats.... They like to help with the gardening and think the sprinkler is great fun :roll: they still havent worked out where the water comes from :lol:

Back