• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How's this for a run?

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
Can you imagine if the bit to the left was a large double hutch or shed style section and then that huge run for them to play in. Dread to think how much it would cost though.

aviary2_.jpg

Thats amazing I want I want I want I want to be able to afford

:lol::lol:

I think we could jjust about get it across the bottom of our garden, if we ditched the shed and the other hutch blocks oh yeah and won the lottery to be able to afford it:roll: They do have some lovely stuff on their website though.

They are called Manor Farm Wood Craft based somewhere in Lincolnshire. I have never used them but just came across that picture doing some random hutch picture searches last night and had a look at their website.

You could make something very similar for a fraction of the cost if you bought some cheap aviary panels and put an existing hutch inside

It made me think of that fantastic huge one Denise (Bunnyaddict) has got :)

I thought of Denise as soon as I saw it too. :D

It's lovely - Alfie and Bubbles would look lost in it so I'd feel *obliged* to fill it with many more bunnies. :lol: Sigh, if only.......

It's probably about the same lengh as mine. Mine was £370, and if you added a shed that'd take you to around £500 which would probably be a pretty big saving. My run's only 4ft high though.

Back