• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benson!! Get outta my feet!!!

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
I let them out this morning. Little Lola goes off to do rabbity things - eats grass, plays in her tunnel, sends the soil in her digging pit flying all over the place, cleans herself under the chair.

Benson. He trips me up. He hops around the brush as I sweep the bunny yard. He sits on the dustpan as I try to sweep up. He runs through the piles of dirt I've just swept and scatters it everywhere. He follows me into their run and eats the hay I'm trying to clean out.

"Benson," I say, "I love you darlin, but please go and play with Lola." I shoo him out. He runs to the far end of the yard and eats grass with Lola. Two, maybe three seconds later, I open the shed door. Guess who's sitting in the litter tray!!!:shock::shock::shock: How did he do it?? He was miles away!!!

Honestly, I think he could magic himself out of a hat!!

Back