• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blood tests - Results are in....Post 28

Jenefina

Mama Doe
Pye is going in for blood tests tomorrow morning to see if we can finally get to the bottom of his tummy problems :( He has to be sedated as Neil needs quite a bit and Pye is not a patient bun, so scared for my little boy :(

Really hope we can get an answer, just petrified it'll be pancreatitis or worse and I won't be able to do anything for him, please if you can could you spare some vibes for my beautiful boy xxx

Photo009.jpg

Last edited:
Pye, you little stunner, make sure you're back home with your mummy soon!

Hope it's good news for you both. xx

We're back and Pye is feeling super sorry for himself and very confused cos his little legs won't work :(

He's managed some dill and parsley that I soaked in water but nothing else yet, think it'll be a few hours yet before he comes round properly, just glad Neil lets me bring him home to recover, he always gets so scared at the vets, couldn't bear the thought of leaving him there alone.

Should get some results back in a couple of days.

Thanks for the vibes everyone x

We're back and Pye is feeling super sorry for himself and very confused cos his little legs won't work :(

He's managed some dill and parsley that I soaked in water but nothing else yet, think it'll be a few hours yet before he comes round properly, just glad Neil lets me bring him home to recover, he always gets so scared at the vets, couldn't bear the thought of leaving him there alone.

Should get some results back in a couple of days.

Thanks for the vibes everyone x

Awwwwwww :( get nomming Pye xxxx

How is Pye now?
I hope he is a lot more alert now and eating.
Mine are usually very thirsty after vets and drink a lot from a bowl.

He's still very sleepy :( This is why I hate having to do this cos it takes soooo long for him to come round but he's had some more veg, bit of hay and he's had a wee so he's getting there. Just hope that we find something, Neil decided to do the full whack of tests so amylase (sp?) and something beginning with 'L' which are about his pancreas, plus ones testing his liver and kidney, one for EC and a load of others, I wasn't listening at that point cos I was too busy comforting Pye :oops:

Sorry I'm late, sending loads of everything for little Pye, & really hoping the little fella gets a breakthrough.

Only just seen this. Sending loads of feel better soon vibes to the very gorgeous little Pye :love:

I hope it's good news when the bloods come back. x

Back