• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look who's coming to live with me!!

poppy.jpg

This lovely little girl has been bred by Becky and should be coming to live with Jasper around the end of August! :D I'm so excited! She really is gorgeous. :love:

Reasons why she is perfect for Jasper...

1. She would live best if she was paired up with an outgoing male. ;)
2. She is friendly and her personality will suit Jasper fine.
3. I know Jasper will love her!
4. Jasper has lived alone for 6 months and I feel guilty, so he'll finally be getting the girl of his dreams.
5. I understand black bunnies end up in rescues alot. :cry: Don't know why cos they are gorgeous!! By getting her, I will know that she wont end up in a rescue. :) (I have been looking for a black rescue bun but they have all been too far away and didn't have the right personality to match Jasper.)
6. She is from a breeder who does not breed for money and loves her bunnies, She gives them a lovely environment to live in. Therefore, I am not supporting a bad breeder.

So I hope you all like my newest addition, I can't wait for her and Jasper to be together! :love: I think I have chosen her name. However, it may change when I see her for real, but I love the name Poppy! Hope you like it :)

Last edited:
I'm not sure why but I love the name poppy for black buns.

She is a gorgeous girlie, I hope they're very happy together!

Sad news everyone. :cry: Over the weekend, Poppy had to be put to sleep aswell as her 4 siblings. It turned out she had a genetic disease. No one knew about it until know when she started getting ill over the weekend. The breeder is devastated and made the hard decision to let them go. At least she and her siblings are free of pain, just shows ow caring Becky is. :) I never got to meet this beautiful girl. :cry: R.I.P Poppy. :love: xxxx

that is very sad and hopefully Becky will not breed from the parents again as it was genetic:cry:
I'm sure you could find a black bun in rescue..there are so many

Back