• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This Takes the Biscuit !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have seen a 'Wanted' advert for a stud Buck. Advert states that they are not willing to pay for the service and the reason they want to mate their Rabbit is because she keeps having phantom pregnancies..................

:roll:

I'd send them a message explaining that spaying will fix the problem and she may be able to get help with costs through the rspca or pdsa.

I'm forever pestering people on preloved looking for single rabbits/ferrets/rats or small hutches etc :lol:

*headdesk*
Most of all, explain that phantom pregnancies won't stop, and she will end up having a litter AND a hysteric rabbit.

ive had someone ask if they can use my lad for stud.i told them of course they could,but he has no furrie teabags so wont get very far.they still asked if they babies:roll::lol::lol::lol:

Back