• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish I lived closer, post 13 ish U/D is this good?

Looks like a good size but, it would be a bit dark I think it needs another mesh panel instead of a door to let more light in, good buy though.

Looks like a good size but, it would be a bit dark I think it needs another mesh panel instead of a door to let more light in, good buy though.

yeah i thought that, but with access to a run during the daytime you dont really need 'windows' at night lol... but it may retain damp for longer

sounds huge but the picture is deceptive.......makes it look small.

Would be a good buy in good condition........ but it looks like its seen better days.....

its only 5ft :wave:

The first hutch looks good, shame it isnt closer to you!

yeah, i think i will have to go for a dog kennel with run for her, although I anticipate she will be able to negotiate ramps etc, I dont want to encourage her to hop up and down things too much and encourage arthiritis in her remainind leg.....

yeah, i think i will have to go for a dog kennel with run for her, although I anticipate she will be able to negotiate ramps etc, I dont want to encourage her to hop up and down things too much and encourage arthiritis in her remainind leg.....

i think a dog kennel and run would be great! or even a shed and run? :)

Back