• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Electric fly zappers

I've never had indoor buns, though I do have an electric fly zapper... but those annoying flies are so darn fast! I can never get them!:evil:

I have one in the kennels, you know its working by the cracking noise when it gets a fly. Not nice but effective.

It's worth noting that the UV light which attracts the flies fades before the bulb itself blows, so anyone who has one should change the bulbs regularly (from memory every year or two, but I might be very out of date on that now) to keep their effectiveness :)

It's worth noting that the UV light which attracts the flies fades before the bulb itself blows, so anyone who has one should change the bulbs regularly (from memory every year or two, but I might be very out of date on that now) to keep their effectiveness :)

*Takes mental note*

Thanks - shall bear that in mind! :wave: xx

i had one in the shed, but found it only attracted moths and those little annying flys. not the big fat ones that cause issues!
best thing i got was a tonne of flypaper. though if your indoors that might be a bit unsightly!

Back