• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies and Piggies and Doggy!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Some photos from this afternoon...

Dan & Clo having their turn in the run:

bunniesoutsidejune2010039.jpg

bunniesoutsidejune2010024.jpg

bunniesoutsidejune2010043.jpg

bunniesoutsidejune2010005.jpg

Rose & Martha

bunniesoutsidejune2010030.jpg

bunniesoutsidejune2010036.jpg

bunniesoutsidejune2010035.jpg

bunniesoutsidejune2010034.jpg

Louis

bunniesoutsidejune2010052.jpg

bunniesoutsidejune2010060.jpg

And my sister's bottom :lol:

bunniesoutsidejune2010002.jpg

Lovely pictures:love: What beautiful animals you have:love:
I LOVE the first picture of Louis, he looks like he is smiling:D

...and you're saying my sister bum isn't ":love:" ........:lol::lol::lol:

Weeeellll I don't think the ':love:' is the first one that comes to mind in describing her derriere if I'm honest LOL - I don't really think I'd use that smiley for *anyone's* bum tbh - only for bunny or piggy bum's - they are so much cuter than human ones...... :p :lol: :lol:

*At least your sister has a full compliment of clothes anyway - and doesn't have anything hitched up anywhere strange!!* :lol: :lol: ;)

They are gorgeous :) glad they got their nails trimmed, I was going to say it needed doing.

They grow really quickly :roll: (and both of them are forever treading in poop and getting it stuck between their toes....:mrgreen:, but they don't seem to notice:roll: - more interested in the food bowl...)

:love::love::love: they are gorgeous

my piggies' claws grow really quickly too, and the quick seems much further down in their claws than in the bunnies' claws xxx

They grow really quickly :roll: (and both of them are forever treading in poop and getting it stuck between their toes....:mrgreen:, but they don't seem to notice:roll: - more interested in the food bowl...)

Mine are exactly the same :roll: wish pigs were as clean as bunnies! Mine have no standards :lol:

So adorable...all but you're sister's butt..which is just a butt :lol: great picture...you must show her :lol::lol:

I love your piggies expressions...their eyes are like :shock: :love:

Back