• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frank and Petal....now outside!!

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
Frank and Petal have been moved outside as from this afternoon. They were living in my room and it has been a bit of a nuisance just lately.

The guy I share with (Darren) has actually been really good and sorted out one of his sheds for me! He has concreted the base and whilst we still have a little bit of work to do, it was good to go!

I have carpeted the base for now (they're used to carpet from my bedroom) and moved everything of theirs in.

I had a run built by Mr Buns which arrived last night and Darren made a tunnel to go from the cat flap in the side of the shed into the run for me.

It's not the most beautiful bunny shed and run, but they have a shed that's approx 5' x 8' and the run is 4.5' x 4.5' x 2.5' and they'll have access to the run from early morning to late at night.

Tonight I have thrown away my chewed bedding and put my new bedding on, mass vacuumed the carpet, done the first carpet wash with the vax cleaner and generally gutted the room.

All is good!! Just hope the buns don't find it too stressful!! :)

Definitely need pics it sounds brilliant. Does this mean that Andrew can now enter your abode? ;) :lol:

Hah hah!! I text Andrew last night and he replied with, "Does this mean I can see your bedroom now"?

He's happy to be 'at it' like rabbits, but not 'at it' with the rabbits lol ;)

Back