• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Doot26

willowholly

Mama Doe
This is the size of B'e ears at 3 months-see what I mean!!:lol:

CNV00018.jpg

CNV00019.jpg

This was Will's ears at 3 months-she trod on them all the time!!:lol:

Img0018.jpg

Img0014.jpg

Last edited:
No,pure frenchies through & through!
This is the point I was getting across to Doot26 as someone asked if her bun was an english lop cos ears were so big,I at a quick glance also thought she was but then I remembered how long my frenchies ears were when young so fished these pictures out to show her.:D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
see cooper is def a frenchie lol huge its so funny he was out in the rain this morning and his ears where soaked (he was not amused ) i love your buns and i'm glad coop's not an odd ball lol i just got given his brother today and he is the same i will gets pics of benny up asap lol i love those pics :love:

thank you:D

ALL these buns are:love:

I am not in anyway picking a fight or being nasty, but I find it so sad that a bun trips over its own ears:(

awk well there not under there feet or anything they arnt inhibited by them or anything its not like a big issue they just seem so huge till they grow into them my cooper enjoys very much that he can spend hours licking the inside of his lol dont feel sad for them they are fine and happy with their big ears :D

ALL these buns are:love:

I am not in anyway picking a fight or being nasty, but I find it so sad that a bun trips over its own ears:(
She didn't really,if you look at my advatar there is no way she can do it now shes older,it was my way of bumping thread up so Doot26 could see it.Now,when she was a baby,that was another matter.She was so clumsy!!:lol:

Back