• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I woke up this morning- Now with pics post 7

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
And just realised how very much I love my Badger Fadger boy.

He's just so yummy, and cuddly, and bouncey, and funny, and annoying, and infuriating, and cute, and stupid, and loving, and bumbly, and nosey, and fast, and magic, and loud when he runs, and so many other wonderful things. And he's all mine!

Losing Rosie this week has reminded me he is likely to be next, and I'm finding that very hard because he is just so yummy. He's my guy.

When he was really ill I couldn't pick him up because he couldn't breathe when I did, and he's a very pick up and cuddle bunny, which was sad for both of us. Now though, with the steroids, I can pick him up again and give him lots and lots of cuddles and he just laps it up.

Oh I just love my Badger!

/gushing thread

Last edited:
:love::love::love::love:
I looooove threads like this :D
They make me smile and my heart just melts, because I can relate to it! My buns are everything to me... I've only got one snuggle bun, and he loves being carried around and he's very nosey, and also VERY hyper!
Your bun sounds GORGEOUS, I'm not surprised you love him so much!

Ps. I'm sorry that you lost Rosie :(

Pics Pics :D (Rosie is the other bun) These are from Wednesday.

002.jpg

004.jpg

007.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

He's a black vienna marked nethie. (pure bred nethie, BEW dad, black otter mum- I believe).

Oh, he's just lush. One of the most special bunnies I owned and lost sent him my way when she died. He was the perfect gift.

Back