• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They may be cute but, I have to eat them :-(

VickiP

Wise Old Thumper
I am trying to resist but, their days are numbered :cry:

DSC00531.jpg

These were a thankyou for looking after a cute bunny while they were on holiday :love:

DSC00530.jpg

Awww! :D

Thats very thoughtful of them!

Ive been longleat! :D Stayed at their caravan park :)

Enjoy the chocolate.. Yumm and Fudge :D

Awww! :D

Thats very thoughtful of them!

Ive been longleat! :D Stayed at their caravan park :)

Enjoy the chocolate.. Yumm and Fudge :D

Yes I know, their bunny was no trouble at all either a little darling. Longleat has been highly recommended, apparently the animals have plenty of room and are really well looked after too:D

:lol: They are still sitting in the box, had far too much to eat today already so they live on for another day or 2 :lol:

:lol: If you look closely at their little faces they almost look sad, like they know they are made of chocolate and going to be eaten :lol: I think I might be slightly mad :p:lol:

I saw them for sale around Easter time, but I couldn't bear to buy any cos I knew I'd end up eating them, and that would be too cruel :lol:

I saw them for sale around Easter time, but I couldn't bear to buy any cos I knew I'd end up eating them, and that would be too cruel :lol:

:lol: Just checked the date on them, got till September 2010 although alas I think that is a bit too ambitious, they will be scoffed before then :lol: They are immortalised on my pictures:lol: yep I think we are both mad :lol:

Wow will power, just looking at them makes me go noooooooooooo.

I was given a chocolate bunny for Easter, in the end I was so desperate for some chocolate that after taking photos, I gave it to my sister and left the room. She had instructions to smash it up otherwise I couldn't eat something that looked so cute and bunny like.

She threw it at my mother who screamed as something was being thrown at her (suprised) it dropped to the floor and smashed into many pieces. :shock:

Unfortunately mine wasn't thorntons so didn't taste so good!:(

Wow will power, just looking at them makes me go noooooooooooo.

I was given a chocolate bunny for Easter, in the end I was so desperate for some chocolate that after taking photos, I gave it to my sister and left the room. She had instructions to smash it up otherwise I couldn't eat something that looked so cute and bunny like.

She threw it at my mother who screamed as something was being thrown at her (suprised) it dropped to the floor and smashed into many pieces. :shock:

Unfortunately mine wasn't thorntons so didn't taste so good!:(

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: That made me snort!

Back