• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Guys

Sherpa

Warren Scout
just to introduce them all :D excuse the poop. most photo's are taken whan im halfway through cleaning out!

Firstly is Maurice. he is just recovering from E.Cuniculi, came off the pancaur this week :D he is 11 months and such a sweetie
23062010633.jpg

This is Bolly. She is 10month old, and all ears! and tail! and feet :lol:
P6200101.jpg

P6200161.jpg

This is Hyzie (short for hyzenthlay) she is Bolly's partner in crime and they both live with Maurice.
05052010533.jpg

05052010534.jpg

This is Neville and Mopsey (black one)
05052010523.jpg

P3210467.jpg

P3210462.jpg

This is my most handsome Sherpa :love: He turned 9 yesterday. he has a rough few years and doesnt have long left :( but he is lovely. and only occasionally a grumpy git-bag! :lol:
P4010492.jpg

Maisy, who lives with Sherpa. She is currently suffering from pasturella and E.cuniculi, but she is batteling through
100_1122.jpg

P4050558.jpg

This is Willow
P3210477.jpg

and finally Dylan
P3210447.jpg

yes i am on RR too :D :wave:

thanks guys, they are all lovely :) halfway through cleaning out now, just got too hot! :lol:

Wow, they are beautiful.:love:
Bolly's tail is soooooo long, nearly as long as the ears,:)
just love them, all for huge ears!:love:

Gorgeous buns! :love::love::love:

I don't think I've ever seen so much poop.....:shock:...I thought my three produced a lot! :lol::lol:

I know someone who has exactly the same buns...same names too..except their Nev is called 'Dirty :censored::censored: bloomin :censored::censored: Norty Nev' :lol::lol:.

All adorable :love: especially Sherpa of course :D

You should do a search for a thread of Nursecroft's called 'biggest tail'..I think?! and post Bolly's pic there..she sure is a contender eh Nursecroft? :lol:

I know someone who has exactly the same buns...same names too..except their Nev is called 'Dirty :censored::censored: bloomin :censored::censored: Norty Nev' :lol::lol:.

All adorable :love: especially Sherpa of course :D

You should do a search for a thread of Nursecroft's called 'biggest tail'..I think?! and post Bolly's pic there..she sure is a contender eh Nursecroft? :lol:

:shock::shock::shock: Nev is shocked that you would say such things about him! :shock: :lol: :lol:

oooh ill have a look after work :)

Back