• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good Morning!

Sherpa

Warren Scout
Hello
My names Amelia and i have 7 rabbits and 2 cats. i have had rabbits since i was 8 years old. me and mum built up quite a collection, at one point we had 29 :D
at the moment 7 is enough for me :)
i am a trainee vet nurse in my 2nd year and will taking big scary exams in november.
thats about it :) looking forward to having a nose around!

Thta's a heck of a lot of bunnies you've had/have ! You probably have loads you could add to the forum with that sort of experience. Welcome !

:lol: it took about half an hour to feed all them, and a long time to clean them all out! it was worth it though as many of them were rescued from people who didnt care-my mum could never say no!
my mum passed away about 5 years ago, but ive kept the bunnies going :D only at a reasonable number.

i have just posted some photos on:D

Saw your piccy thread, they're all gorgeous. Especially poor old Sherpa :love:
Im sorry to hear about your mum, the world needs more people like her not less. I'm glad you're carrying on the bunny love :love:
Welcome to the forum btw! Cant wait to hear some of the many stories you must have from having that many buns :lol:

Hey...welcome to the forum :wave:

What an unusual username you have there...it must be the name of one of your buns...I can't wait to see pictures of him ;):lol::love:

Hey...welcome to the forum :wave:

What an unusual username you have there...it must be the name of one of your buns...I can't wait to see pictures of him ;):lol::love:

:lol::lol: im have the feeling that you will think he is handsome ;) i have a 6th sense about these things :lol: :lol:
nice to see a familiar face :D :wave:

Hi! Welcome to RU! :wave: I'm going to toddle off and look for your piccie thread!:D

So spill...how do you two know each other?! ;)

Back