• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I swear they do it on purpose.

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Smudge has just done a HUGE wee just millimetres from a puppy pad.

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

GAAAAAAAAAAH!

You know, I'm amazed, he's normally so tidy. Maybe he's telling me to turn the light out.

Charlie used to try and pee on my bed infront of me... So now if he stucks him bum out he gets a prod and shown off the bed :lol:

Mango knows how to use his litter tray, but sometimes he only sticks his bum out and pees like that! Can you believe it?

Since Mimis illness shes started peeing under my bed :roll: Theres a litter tray under there but she just insists on weeing next to it :censored::roll: I probably need to keep them out of the bedroom for a while but I just cant bear to restrict her again now that shes a free bun and LOVING her freedom :?
*goes off to scrub under the bed again*

Since Mimis illness shes started peeing under my bed :roll: Theres a litter tray under there but she just insists on weeing next to it :censored::roll: I probably need to keep them out of the bedroom for a while but I just cant bear to restrict her again now that shes a free bun and LOVING her freedom :?
*goes off to scrub under the bed again*

Mine arn't allowed under the bed cos I don't trust the bed not to collapse! I have these fold up crate things from B&Q which fit under there nicely.

I brought the bunnies in the other day to the lounge, and I went to get the litter tray and a bowl of water. When everything was sorted Bell hoped into the litter tray, when she hoped out litter went everywhere so I went and got some newspaper to put around the litter tray. Just as I stepped back to see if it was enough Walnut came hopping over and weed on the newspaper right at the edge:lol: It was tright next to the litter tray.
Luckily I got some kitchen paper stuff and soaked it up before it reached the carpet. If he had gone 2 seconds earlier it would have been on the carpet, naughty bunny!!!:lol:

Aw, he probably tried really hard to get it on the puppy pad and just missed :lol: And here you are publishing his shame for all to read! :lol:

Aw, he probably tried really hard to get it on the puppy pad and just missed :lol: And here you are publishing his shame for all to read! :lol:

He shouldn't be going on the puppy pad anyway! He's the tidy one (or so I thought), he should be using the litter tray!

Honestly, some bunnies. Right now though I really don't care where they want to wee. (Long as it ain't my bed.)

Back