• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I *might* have a secret! :-)

or a bonding?! OOOH or a new bunny being bonded with a current one?[/QUOTE]

Ok I am not very good with keeping secrets when I am excited!!

Fay is going to try to be bonded with a new bunny but we are very tentative because Fay and our other bunny Starbuck were a failed bond and I am a bit worried about how it will go.

So it may not work out but I really hope it does because "new bunny" is an absolute sweetheart.

Fingers crossed! :D

Thank you everyone for your vibes and everything.

Fay is going off to be bonded with "new bunny" tomorrow, but I am being very tentative because if the bonding doesnt work out we sadly wont be able to take him :(. So I really do have all my fingers and toes crossed that it goes well. I guess its more like bunny-dating at the moment, but I am a mixture of excited and nervous, hoping it will all go well.

Finger, toes, arms, legs and all the paws are crossed here, hope it works out for Fay because she is so beautiful, sending masses of vibes:love::love:

Thank you everyone. We dropped Fay off this morning, and I was very nervous, so I asked her to be a good girl :)

I dont have pictures of her potential husbun because he is still in the rescue and being bonded there, and if it doesnt work we wont be able to have him so I dont think it would be fair to put them up in case it doesnt work out. But I so hope it does, he is such a lovely boy.

I really appreciate all the vibes. She is going to be away for a week but if all goes well then I promise to post photos straight away!!! :D

(I am missing her already :oops:)

Thank you everyone. We dropped Fay off this morning, and I was very nervous, so I asked her to be a good girl :)

I dont have pictures of her potential husbun because he is still in the rescue and being bonded there, and if it doesnt work we wont be able to have him so I dont think it would be fair to put them up in case it doesnt work out. But I so hope it does, he is such a lovely boy.

I really appreciate all the vibes. She is going to be away for a week but if all goes well then I promise to post photos straight away!!! :D

(I am missing her already :oops:)

Awwwwwwwww she is in very good hands and if anyone can bond he then she is in the best place, everything crossed here

Awwwwwwwww she is in very good hands and if anyone can bond he then she is in the best place, everything crossed here

Yes this is so true and that knowledge is what is keeping me generally calm but still a little nervous too, I just want it to go so well and to have them home for fuss :D

Sending lots and lots of bonding vibes your way:D

Completely understand how you feel, i dropped Bella off to be bonded to her potential new husbun today too! I feel all nervous and am praying they love each other! xx

Back