• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not seen my babies for a long time? *Rimmi and Winter pics*

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
100_2464.jpg

IMG_2471.jpg

IMG_2472.jpg

IMG_2473.jpg

IMG_2474.jpg

IMG_2476.jpg

IMG_2478.jpg

IMG_2482.jpg

IMG_2490.jpg

IMG_2492.jpg

IMG_2499.jpg

IMG_2500.jpg

*YAY* :love::love::love:
Was wondering how they were the other day.

Ive been on school placement which is really hard work, leave the house at 715am and get back around 6-7pm and have to do loads of paper work before making lunch, bath and bed...... then on weekends I have the joy of more evaluations, paper work etc etc.............

I have only 3 days left so I thought I would treat myself to uploading a few photos, haha!!

This is how I feel "I work and I work, but it never all seems to get done, what am I gonna do" *head in hands* gonna pinch that as my wallpaper I think!

Hahahahaha!!

Great comment!!

Hes either saying that or something along the lines of "Im cute, I'm cuddily and yet mummeh has no time for me becaws shes doing paperwork for s-cool" *sobs* "I want my mummeh!!"

I'm going to bunnynap them!! :love::love::love:

It would be so much easier to squish one of mine in a pocket rather than one of yours.... but that doesnt mean you can, I will strip search you on enterance and exit of my home!! Hahaha!!:lol:

(all I would have to do is rustle a packet or shake a food tub and they would come running anyways)

Back