• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

claw clipping

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
any idea how much this will be at the vets? Mae needs hers doing and shes got all black claws so i daren't do it :roll:

I think its about £11 at our vets :) They did Ronnie and Lolas for me free when they had their myxi jabs :)

:wave:

No idea sorry. But I got Pie's done once when she was already at the vets for something else (no charge ;) )

If you use a light behind the nails can you see?
I've never paid for claw clipping, I've always just done it myself :lol:

hmm if only they were getting something else :lol: i got Sebastians done when he was there for his pre op check, both free ;) i hope its fairly cheap here, they're on the healthy pet club so it will be 10% off :D

If you use a light behind the nails can you see?
I've never paid for claw clipping, I've always just done it myself :lol:

i could but im still far to scared :lol: she's fairly new to me aswell so isnt keen on being handled

I *think* its about £12 here but Simon did Ozzies for me whilst we were chatting and didnt charge:D:love:,maybe you could ask the VNs to do it,might be cheaper [?]

We take ours to the rescue they were adopted from and they do it for free :) (one of the people that works there is a vet and the other is a vet nurse)

But we do give them a donation everytime we're in for it, they're really great people in there

We do our own but the vets charge about £5 I think.

A local pet shop will do them for a couple of pounds donation to a local small animal charity.

Maybe there's an RU'er near you who would help you out?

she's been and it cost me £6, im going to my mself next time but can i use baby nail scissors? the vet nurse showed me how to do it :)

Back