• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think me & Angel have just clicked

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
she has just let me sit and cuddle her for ages, she usually scrambles away and scratches me to bits, but she was quite happy to get a cuddle today :shock:, she even groomed me for a bit :love:

Aw!! Im so happy for you, there is nothing so nice as a bit of bunny love, her grooming you means that she has totaly accepted you. Bet you feel really happy :wave:

Aw!! Im so happy for you, there is nothing so nice as a bit of bunny love, her grooming you means that she has totaly accepted you. Bet you feel really happy :wave:

yeah I am :love:, she is such a lovely big bun really friendly with the other buns, but has never like cuddles much, & I accepted that, but was giving her her daily check over and she didn't even make a fuss, so sat giving her a cuddle for a while & she started grooming me :love:

Back