• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My boys can be so good sometimes!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
The Big Boys (Dan & Clo) were out in the run on the lawn, and usually I have to climb in the run (not easy when you are short :lol:) and crawl on my hands and knees to get to where they are to get them in the carry boxes.

Tonight my IBS is really bad, and the thought of bending over was horrible, but they both came running over to me so that I could just put the cases down by them, and the both got in straight away.

They've done this before when I wasn't feeling well -it might just be coincidence, but I like to think it's 'cos they love me as much as I love them :love:

Whenever I feel worse than normal, Charlie ALWAYS sits and cuddles me. If I'm in bed crying, he gets under the covers with me and snuggles in, and'll just lay there for as long as I need him. He never runs off till I've calmed down.

Last night when I was upset I sat on the floor with his dog pen open, and he just laid down at the door and snuggled me.

Aw, I am sure that our buns do love us you know.

I know they love each other, Muffin is being so loving to Emily at the moment with her ear infection.

Its good they are coming to you. I would save their pellets for when you want them to go in the carrier. If you shake the bag, they should come running.

Back