• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am I being a bad bunny mummy?

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Hi folks.

Got a banging migraine and been sick too. Going to have to call it a day and go to bed.

Buns have been out for about 4 hours this morning and about an hour tonight - but I have had to put them back in their "cupboard" early - usually they stay up until about 9pm, have supper and go to bed.

Will it be OK for them? I have given them lots to do - and they have each other and a new blanket (which will be destroyed by tomorrow) but I feel so guilty.

Someone kick me up the backside and let me know I am not being a bad bunny mummy!

Course you aren't, they wont know anyway that they are going to bed early, unless they can tell the time!

It is really warm, what do you mean by cupboard?:?

Its a long cupboard under the stairs - I dont know what else to call it so always jokingly refer to it as the "cupboard" - its been totally done out for buns. It now has more in it - a small hutch with the doors and legs taken off which they snooze on top of and there is a baby gate (I took the door off). The kitchen windows are open and no sun gets to the back kitchen. Here is a pic of it when it was first done with not much in it - but it has toys and wicker baskets and cushions etc in it. The buns in it then were Nats Ben and Ruby.
100_0946.jpg

Its a long cupboard under the stairs - I dont know what else to call it - its been totally done out for buns. It now has more in it - a small hutch with the doors and legs taken off which they snooze on top of and there is a baby gate (I took the door off). The kitchen windows are open and no sun gets to the back kitchen.
100_0946.jpg

Oh thats cool, literally - I bet they are cooler inside than out today - no your not being mean get to bed and get well soon x

I have the same worries when I'm on an afternoon shift so have to leave at 12 and don't get back til 10.30pm (if I'm lucky) so they only get a few hours out in the morning and about 1 in the evening before I really have to go to bed. I'm sure you make up for those sort of days in the long run so I wouldn't worry about it :)

Its a long cupboard under the stairs - I dont know what else to call it so always jokingly refer to it as the "cupboard" - its been totally done out for buns. It now has more in it - a small hutch with the doors and legs taken off which they snooze on top of and there is a baby gate (I took the door off). The kitchen windows are open and no sun gets to the back kitchen. Here is a pic of it when it was first done with not much in it - but it has toys and wicker baskets and cushions etc in it. The buns in it then were Nats Ben and Ruby.
100_0946.jpg

you stoleeeeeeeeee my bunnies ;)

Back