PDA

View Full Version : Am I being a bad bunny mummy?

~ Cat ~
26-06-2010, 06:43 PM
Hi folks.

Got a banging migraine and been sick too. Going to have to call it a day and go to bed.

Buns have been out for about 4 hours this morning and about an hour tonight - but I have had to put them back in their "cupboard" early - usually they stay up until about 9pm, have supper and go to bed.

Will it be OK for them? I have given them lots to do - and they have each other and a new blanket (which will be destroyed by tomorrow) but I feel so guilty.

Someone kick me up the backside and let me know I am not being a bad bunny mummy!

Lib_n_bunny
26-06-2010, 06:44 PM
Haven't read the post, don't need to, you are a WONDERFUL bunny mummy xx

*lily*
26-06-2010, 06:45 PM
Course you aren't, they wont know anyway that they are going to bed early, unless they can tell the time!

VickiP
26-06-2010, 06:46 PM
It is really warm, what do you mean by cupboard?:?

Lib_n_bunny
26-06-2010, 06:46 PM
Course you aren't, they wont know anyway that they are going to bed early, unless they can tell the time!

I bet Lola can tell the time, monkey :roll::lol:

Becca
26-06-2010, 06:47 PM
Agree with the others of course you are not a bad bunny mummy you are a fab mummy:love::love:

Mazda
26-06-2010, 06:50 PM

they live under the stairs. :D its not a cupboard. :)

~ Cat ~
26-06-2010, 06:51 PM

Its a long cupboard under the stairs - I dont know what else to call it so always jokingly refer to it as the "cupboard" - its been totally done out for buns. It now has more in it - a small hutch with the doors and legs taken off which they snooze on top of and there is a baby gate (I took the door off). The kitchen windows are open and no sun gets to the back kitchen. Here is a pic of it when it was first done with not much in it - but it has toys and wicker baskets and cushions etc in it. The buns in it then were Nats Ben and Ruby.
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m69/lolitasmum/100_0946.jpg

VickiP
26-06-2010, 06:52 PM
they live under the stairs. :D its not a cupboard. :)

Oh right can they see out? I had visions of a converted sideboard in the garden then with no windows or air getting in:lol:

VickiP
26-06-2010, 06:53 PM
Its a long cupboard under the stairs - I dont know what else to call it - its been totally done out for buns. It now has more in it - a small hutch with the doors and legs taken off which they snooze on top of and there is a baby gate (I took the door off). The kitchen windows are open and no sun gets to the back kitchen.

Oh thats cool, literally - I bet they are cooler inside than out today - no your not being mean get to bed and get well soon x

funnybunnyabc
26-06-2010, 07:07 PM
i dont thinkk you're mean and get well soon
ps i think there setup is cool

happybun
26-06-2010, 07:08 PM
not at all, they wouldn't want you to feel ill! rest and have peace of mind. get well soon.

Becky86
26-06-2010, 07:16 PM
You wouldnt know how to be a bad mummy! Your a fantastic bunny mummy. Get well soon hun xXx

mini lop1
26-06-2010, 07:33 PM
love the set up, no i don't think your a bad mummy, you are a great bunny mummy

Domino27
26-06-2010, 08:59 PM
I have the same worries when I'm on an afternoon shift so have to leave at 12 and don't get back til 10.30pm (if I'm lucky) so they only get a few hours out in the morning and about 1 in the evening before I really have to go to bed. I'm sure you make up for those sort of days in the long run so I wouldn't worry about it :)

LilVicky
26-06-2010, 09:07 PM
of course your not a bad bunny mummy!
Hope you rest up and get a good nights sleep x

Sparkle x
27-06-2010, 09:15 PM
Its a long cupboard under the stairs - I dont know what else to call it so always jokingly refer to it as the "cupboard" - its been totally done out for buns. It now has more in it - a small hutch with the doors and legs taken off which they snooze on top of and there is a baby gate (I took the door off). The kitchen windows are open and no sun gets to the back kitchen. Here is a pic of it when it was first done with not much in it - but it has toys and wicker baskets and cushions etc in it. The buns in it then were Nats Ben and Ruby.

you stoleeeeeeeeee my bunnies ;)