• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Madam Lola - have you no shame?

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Hi folks:wave:
I planted Lucys ashes in a lovely pot and planted a gorgeous yellow mini rose bush which has flowered gorgeous. I have windmills and a sign that Lisa sent me and lanterns and wind chimes on it.

Lola decided this morning the gorgeous yellow roses looked rather yummy so nommed the entire lot - then ran around the garden like Ermintrude the cow with a flower sticking out of her bunny mouth!

I coould not get cross cos I bet Lucy was giggling! :lol::lol:

Hi folks:wave:
I planted Lucys ashes in a lovely pot and planted a gorgeous yellow mini rose bush which has flowered gorgeous. I have windmills and a sign that Lisa sent me and lanterns and wind chimes on it.

Lola decided this morning the gorgeous yellow roses looked rather yummy so nommed the entire lot - then ran around the garden like Ermintrude the cow with a flower sticking out of her bunny mouth!

I coould not get cross cos I bet Lucy was giggling! :lol::lol:

I'm sure she was! :lol::lol::lol:

Back