• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fingers crossed! UD post 11. U/D: They're coming home!

mia'n'patch

Alpha Buck
Have just taken Homer across to Caroline @ The Rabbit Residence for bonding.
He's been paired up with a pretty little lop called Lexi. He's been looking dead miserable since we lost Patch, and I couldn't bear seeing him lonely.

Fingers crossed all goes smoothly, and hopefully both buns will be home with me by next weekend.

Last edited:
Thank you. Am hoping they'll be as happy as your Alvin and his new missus Holly. :)

me too.. i want all bunnys who have suffered such awful losses to love again and be as happy as Alvyhumpypants :love::love::love:

i hope you tell us every single update you get :wave::wave::wave:

Update on bonding.

Had a text from Caroline with regards to Homers bonding.

Seems things didn't go too well to begin with. When she first let them out together it resulted in a huge argument.
They did settle down after a few mins and started talking to each other, so hopefully they've got their squabbles over and done with and will settle together now.

Thank you both!

Am really hoping it works out between them as Lexi is a lovely little bun, and I think she'd fit in here great. I just hope that Homer can let her into his heart.

Yay!!

After a very shaky start to bonding, i've received an email from Caroline to say that things are looking good and that Homer and Lexi can come home on Wednesday!

I can't wait to see them both!

Thank you!!!

I'm so excited. I wasn't sure if they would bond after the initial squabbles, but i'm really pleased that they got there eventually, and really grateful to Caroline for persevering.

Wednesday can't come soon enough for me. :D

Back