• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little demons aka angels

VickiP

Wise Old Thumper
I don't normally get chance to upload pics, I'm sure I am doing it wrong as it takes me aaages, anyhow here are some from the other day, there are some more in my behaviour and bonding thread from today I will put a link to it as to lazy to post them all again:lol:
Having not long moved I am still getting these 3 sorted, they have spacious but, temporary accomodation for now with a view to bonding and having their own shed and runs attached over on the far patio where the table and chairs are. Been getting some great tips over in bonding & behaviour as it is not as easy as I thought :roll:
More from today as I said on this thread. Hope you like them they are all individually gorgeous and I love them sooo much :love:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=234630

DSC00304.jpg

DSC00309.jpg

DSC00315.jpg

DSC00318.jpg

DSC00358.jpg

DSC00384.jpg

DSC00399.jpg

DSC00432.jpg

DSC00446.jpg

Last edited:
I love the last one where your dog is like "No this is how you flop!"

your buns and doggy are gorgeous :love:

is the run with the green on top the one from zooplus?

I love the last one where your dog is like "No this is how you flop!"

your buns and doggy are gorgeous :love:

is the run with the green on top the one from zooplus?

:wave: Thankyou, no they are just playpens from pets at home all joined together when I join the whole lot as one it's really big, I do that aswell for them and rota them, it will be soooo much easier when they are together:roll: They do free range occaisionally aswell individually supervised but it is time consuming for me to secure the garden using all the playpen and bits of willow fencing I have, Ness in particular looks for a way out I am sure - she see's it as a challenge I think :lol: These were taken not long after moving in I am trying to rescue my grass, the grass is watered well before buns go on the next day ;)

Last edited:
I love the bunny in the second photo. :love::love::love::love: Is he a rex?
Sending lots of bonding vibes xxxxx

Thanks yes he is a harlequin rex I think, he is absolutely lovely considering he hasn't had a brilliant start, I adopted him, he is soooo funny, he has gone from not really eating hay (was on straw) to munching his way through loads, he is a tough little cookie:love:

Thanks yes he is a harlequin rex I think, he is absolutely lovely considering he hasn't had a brilliant start, I adopted him, he is soooo funny, he has gone from not really eating hay (was on straw) to munching his way through loads, he is a tough little cookie:love:

Bless him! :D
He's gorgeous! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Lovely pics. Jingle is really handsome :love:

I hope the bonding goes well and that they can become a happy trio.

Awww thanks for the replies, my babies don't normally get many comments, Helen good luck to you too, yes it will be fab if they do become a little group, I think Ness (my doe) will love it :love:

Back