• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding 3 + 1 = Group of Four! [Day 3] & Photos

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
Hello Ru!

As you may know i have a Trio; Toffee, Daisy and Fuzzy and single George.

Today i have started their bonding!

This morning didnt go very well, Daisy was fighting with everyone! biting them and even me :roll: she wasnt happy!

I broke it up and tried again, but this time i put Toffee in for a few minutes with George. When i was happy they were getting on ok i went and got Fuzzy.

I left the three of them to get to know each other and be comfortable with one another, it was about for an hour and half before i knew i could go get Daisy.
i know people dont do it like this, but i feel its the way ive had to do it.

Toffee, Fuzzy and George have gotten on so well, they all sat together, Fuzzy groomed George!! :D I was very pleased with this so i went and got Daisy...

She was fine to start with, having a sniff etc. Then some chasing which is expected. and it seemed like toffee and fuzzy were kind of protecting George. After chasing they are currently laying down next to one another... panting like a good'en!

Daisy is next to George, then Toffee and fuzzy is behind them.

All seems to be going ok, fingers crossed. Lots of fur flying in the air! We have the fan on to help keep them cool, aswell as windows open.

Lots of vibes please!

Last edited:
They have all changed positions.. as they do :roll: :lol:

George is up against the bars, Daisy next to him, Toffee behind and Fuzzy next to Toff.

All laying down again.

Noses moving to the dozen

Thank you.

Daisy keeps licking George's ear :lol:
Its a start :love:

Edit- typed this too soon! A little bit of chasing again..

Thats a really good start, I had to do that with my 4 at the start as Honeys always quite bad, more so because of her sight and hearing and found it was the calmest way to suit my lot. I now have a happy 4some, hopeing the same for you.

P.s: weres the pics.

Hope it all goes well (as i sit here thinking i have to to try and bond a single female to a trio..)

Thanks everyone.

Just a few chases, nothing major.

Daisy isnt as bad as i thought she would be... she has made George scream twice... but she didnt hurt him he was just scared, poor baby x

But she is still the troublemaker :roll: :lol: i have a stick, kind of like the end of a broom? to poke her with if she starts :oops: im not getting bit again :lol: even though she didnt mean it!

Sorry, i didnt get any photos yesturday, i was too busy watching them etc and totally forgot! ill try and get some for today.
i was literally sitting next to the crate alll day :lol:

Abit more chasing around and fur pulling. All panting and cooling back down again.

Fan blowing, windows and doors open again.

Couple of photos; Taken a few minutes ago.

George wedged himself under daisy
IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

All laying down
IMG_0098.jpg

Its soo hot!

I feel so mean having to keep them indoors :(

I hope theres good weather when they will finally be allowed outside together.

Thanks.

They seem more relaxed tonight, munching hay and pellets.
Daisy is laying right out :) with Fuzzy sitting next to her.
George is in the litter box with Toffee.

While they have been indoors today, i got my mum to watch them while i lined the hutch with Lino.
I think ive done a very good job! :D And now its all clean and tidy waiting for them when its time :) :love:

:love: Awww they are lovely together, hope it carries on going well, well done :love:

Back