• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Think my rabbits and I have finally clicked

RainyMonday

Warren Scout
This is a totally pointless but happy post :)

I've had my rabbits about 2 or 3 months (rubbish memory - not certain!) and I've been worrying that they've not been as fond of me as I'd like them to be.... totally selfish, but it's true. They were rescues so I know that they had some issues with people which I think they're now overcoming

But now Bailey's started binkying when she sees me, both started nudging me for cuddles and coming and snuggling up beside me even when they have free ranging time (normally kept in a large run)

Feel free to ignore this post, just needed to let someone know how happy I am since my friends don't really get the whole animal thing

Also, I saw Blue binky for the first time ever this morning which made me so happy!

That's fantastic! You're obviously a natural! :D

Thank you, that means a lot :)

They're absolute pleasures to have, don't think I could ask for better bunnies

Unfortunately i'm now becoming too attatched - to the extent where I can't be bothered going out because I want to stay in any have bunny cuddles!

Unfortunately i'm now becoming too attatched - to the extent where I can't be bothered going out because I want to stay in any have bunny cuddles!

Ah ha, it's my private belief that rabbits are actually all-powerful secret earth-rulers - they hypnotise us with their utter cuteness, while actually plotting dark deeds...

Either that or you're just another barmy bunny-lover to add to the RU collection! :lol:

This is a totally pointless but happy post :)

I've had my rabbits about 2 or 3 months (rubbish memory - not certain!) and I've been worrying that they've not been as fond of me as I'd like them to be.... totally selfish, but it's true. They were rescues so I know that they had some issues with people which I think they're now overcoming

But now Bailey's started binkying when she sees me, both started nudging me for cuddles and coming and snuggling up beside me even when they have free ranging time (normally kept in a large run)

Feel free to ignore this post, just needed to let someone know how happy I am since my friends don't really get the whole animal thing

Also, I saw Blue binky for the first time ever this morning which made me so happy!

Yes I think 2 or 3 months is about right to get a really good bond starting, I think people want it to be sooner naturally but, with a bit of patience and hard work you get a really good thing going :D Enjoy x

Yes I think 2 or 3 months is about right to get a really good bond starting, I think people want it to be sooner naturally but, with a bit of patience and hard work you get a really good thing going :D Enjoy x

I agree :)

My bunnies love me... well i hope, they binky when they see me in teh morning. Dont really like my attention, but binky when they see me. THough, yesterday i was led on the grass with them, and they were climbng ALL over me. :love:

I agree :)

My bunnies love me... well i hope, they binky when they see me in teh morning. Dont really like my attention, but binky when they see me. THough, yesterday i was led on the grass with them, and they were climbng ALL over me. :love:

Awwww mummeh trampoline:lol::love:

Back