• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Name help!

What should he be named?

• Noah

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Alfie

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Thomas - Tommy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oliver - Oli

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Archie

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters

pigsforlife

Mama Doe
As mentioned yesterday, Charlee is getting a friend shortly. Only one of his testicles has dropped, so we have to wait for the other to drop before he can be fixed. In the meantime he is staying with a foster carer. His current name is Dean and it has been suggested that If I want to change his name (which I do), it would be easier to do it before he is nuetered so that his medical files match with his adoption files.

So here he is;

Photo1551.jpg

He is a 4 month old lop x nethie.

If you select other as the poll option, please post your suggestion.

Thanks for your reply (both today and yesterday!). I went to try and edit my thread that I made yesterday, but I couldn't add a poll. Plus I am still stuck. I am leading towards Noah I think..but some of the other names are too cute as well! It is such a hard decision. I was hoping that if I had a general consensus from the folk here on a particular name, it would be enough to sway me that way!!

Nimrod
Harrier
Boeing
Hawk
Piper
Hercules

................well with those ears he could be mistaken for an aeroplane !! :lol:

Chester??

Hi... I voted other as I think he looks like a Chester, I also like Noah out of the others, but I think Charlee and Chester sound adoreable together! :D

This isn't helping me at all :lol::lol::lol: There are 2 names on 3 votes, 1 name on 2 votes and 'other' on 3 votes. I'm going to email the rescue and see if I can get her opinion as well.

Thanks for taking the time to vote!

Back