• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i soooo have a fussbun (pics up in intro's)

doot26

Warren Scout
:)well as some of you know i brought home my little french lop cooper yesterday and after a nice day of settling and a worrying night for me (as he woulnt sleep in the lovely warm part of his hutch and prefered to wedge between the wire and his litter tray ) i got up this morning to do breakfast adn decided to put his pee soden shavings in his litter tray to give him the hint BUT i also moved his bedding around and moved his hay an inch or two and put his litter tray back in place :) thinking of course i was being very good and keeping the place tidy for him but NOOOOO:( he has just spent the last 3 hours rearranging everything again as i obviously have no idea about suitable decor for a bunny hut !!!! GO FIGURE!!! I swear he is a bunny on a mission :roll: .. Am i now going to have to memorise were he keeps everything or do you think it'l just be a case of werever she puts it i'm gonna move it ? And is this usual of a 9 week old french boy or do i really have a fuss pot lol?

p.s it sounds like a rant but i find it soooo funny hes adorable .

p.p.s if my two year old moves anything that seems to be ok and he just has a sniff and lets its slide so is it just me who has a bunny decor faux paus gene ????

:lol:

Last edited:
You can work as hard as you like arranging your rabbits house, but if they don't like what you've done they will re-arrange it :lol:

Haha, silly bunny!

Guess you'll just have to let him choose how he wants his house to be, the wee soul. Hope he settles in quickly!

theyll do what they want and have things where they want it thank you very much. so what if the peed on bedding is in the food or water bowls....theyd like you to think they meant to put it there:lol::lol:

let him have his own way for a few days as hell be cranky with the heat too.

my buns still do things their own way..even if its so stupid...theyre like cats....stubborn!

this is were you learn like the rest of us YOU work around the bun, not bun around you :lol:

i really canoot work out how to get pics up ive tried and tried but will try again fingers crossed

9tipue.jpg
[/IMG]

Squeee!! Too cute!:love:

Pie does this too. I just keep the arrangment how she likes it but she still insists on re-doing her bed after I have cleaned her out!
No matter what we do for them its never good enough is it! :roll:

experimental pics went up ok then had to rush to hospital with my wee one so i should get more pics up soon i hope. Day two and coopers still not sure of me and a wee tad grumpy so its hard to get a good one of him but i'm sure i will take 100's of pics in these first weeks lol :(

Back