• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today..

Is supposed to be my sons b'day BBQ so guess what we are all doing..

Yep. Making up a temp run with Tim's old guinea pig hutch, a puppy cage and wire mesh in the garden. Arnie keeps peering out the window and looking longingly at the grass by Teasel and we all felt sorry for him and it will be another two weeks for the Forsham hutch arrives.

All the party food prep has been abandoned so the bunny staff can provide a hay monster with space to play outdoors.

:lol:

Sounds lovely, the BBQ will be so much more enjoyable knowing they are out in the lovely weather too :love:

:lol:

I will try not feeding assorted students with lamb kebabs until someone helps me work out how to upload piccies.

Arnie just found out what happens when your a small rabbit with a lop ear tries to drink from a large water bowl.:lol:

He is binkying round and keeps going back to see if it will happen again and flopping on his huge pile of hay with a big eyed silly look on his face.

* I know I know photos....* :lol:

Back