• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

guinea pig housing question.

I think the play house with a run attatched is far superior to the chicken coop. the chicken coops have a covered area which offers only a tiny space for them to hide in the wet cold months. Many guinea pigs when they get older find the ramps difficult.

The wendy house offers an area where you can get inside to be with them on cold winter days without getting wet or cold. They also are suitable for piggies of any age.

yes the ramp did worry me. I think it might be that i have to make a play house thing myself as its already over £100 so i think this might end up over budget. Would it help if i extended the ramp or maybe modified the chicken coop thing a bit for them?

You could always put sides on the ramp of the chicken coop? Although i agree all set ups are really good! :D

Back