• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am in love!!! (again!)

She's got this little lump on her nose, not a baldy one, like it's part of her nose. Bless her, funny looking munchkin. I wants her, I NEEDS her!! :love:

awwh on their 'single does' page there's a photo of Gabrielle who I was going to adopt!! But someone was interested in her before me, and I was first reserve, and she ended up loving her new partner :( ohh well, I got Noisette :D

you should soooooooooo adopt her Libby :love::love::love:

Have contacted Caroline and asked her what she thinks Miss MP will be like with another bun. She has had 3 litters so if I was her I wouldn't like bucks very much by now! We neeeeeeeeed her to say submissive, otherwise it's not even worth trying, fingers crossed everyone!

And OH has said yes! It involved a few tears (on my part!) I am very down at the mo and he knows this would cheer me up!

:shock: have had a response from Caroline and...

she's very keen to get the ball rolling :shock: I don't know what to do. This is last chance for Beau, if this bond doesn't work I don't think OH will let me try any more, as Beau gets stasis every time, and every time it's a little worse. Plus we've got the worry of the stasis itself :?

Maybe being bonded with help with his statis? Noisette suffered terrible statis bouts ALL the time when she was single... as a bonded pair she has NEVER suffered from one since. :? She is so much happier and healthier, its like seeing a different bun.

Really really hope it works out for Beau and you!!

Maybe being bonded with help with his statis? Noisette suffered terrible statis bouts ALL the time when she was single... as a bonded pair she has NEVER suffered from one since. :? She is so much happier and healthier, its like seeing a different bun.

Really really hope it works out for Beau and you!!

he only really gets it when we try to bond him, the worst time he's had it is the last time we tried to bond him. I think part of it is grooming himself, I think he swallows too much of his hair. I just don't know what to do for the best, every time we try I lose a little bit of faith!

Back