• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What breed is she?

bubz_79

Warren Scout
This is Pepper who I came home with yesterday, she is suppose to be 10mths old and destructive. Not seen any destructiveness at all. I just wondered what breed she might be.

0064.jpg
0044.jpg
0035.jpg
0054.jpg
0025.jpg

She just looks a bit tubby in the belly but nowhere else. Fingers crossed you didnt adopt a few passengers too.

to be honest for a young bun i think she has a large burlap so I was assuming she was over weight. I might pop her to the vets to get weighed when Pickles goes for his post op check.

dont know her breed her are her ears usually like that or do they lop? she looks a lot like my jasmine!
IMG_0148.jpg

jasmine is a dwarf lop, btw

yes her ears do lop sometimes. She just seems a big large for 10mths old.

jas is 1yr 3 months and is massive compared to steve. as i understand it dwarf lops arn't actually dwarf/small breeds.

this is them together, steve is an englosh spot cross breed. and jas is bigger by nearly a pound.

86207938.jpg

thats the best side by side pic i have!:oops:

How adorable is she!?!?!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

How could anyone not want her?!

Hence I came home with her :D It was from P@H adoption as i was taking Pickles in to the vets for the snip and i ended up coming home with her!!! I now have 6 and I am not allowed anymore. Although my vet nurse froend from there said i could always have an adoption hutch and run and if i see one adopt it then rehome it once you have got to know it and given it some love for a bit. Which i may well consider as at least then I know they will be looked after and not in a glass tank in P@H going home to anyone.

She is so georgeous and friendly :love: and like nose rubs she just doesn't like being picked up. But i can cope with that as she will learn to come to me for rubs. She hops into the carrier with no pursuasion which is great and I have no really need to pick her up unless she is unwell.

How much does she weigh?
And I just realised you're in Norfolk. This might sound silly but watch her teeth. There have been too many rabbits with that colouring and bad teeth in the area. I have a feeling it's a breeder but no proof. I took one baby off a pet shop and he had to have his front teeth removed. My vet was sure he was from the same 'family' as Grimlock.

I don't know how much she weighs but I think I will take her along to the vets 2moro for a once over which will include teeth and weight check. I got het from P@H adoption do they take any rabbit in or only ones they have sold?

my bif was an uppy eared bunny i adopted...until she relaxed a week or so later...um shes a lop but gets aeroplane ears..lop ears and uppy ears..fooled many folk!

aww your bun looks a lot like my mums bunny xx

Off to get her weighed this morning I will let you all know later. She is suppose to have been neutered but only way I have of finding out is by having her fur clipped to see if there is a scar :(

She was weighed this morning and she is only 3kg so all is good and her teeth look good too but he said bring her back in another month for another look. she is spayed as we saw the scar and all looks good :) She really doesn't like being picked up though bless her she jumped onto the floor!!!

Back